Do you guys think i should do a q/a

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Do you guys think i should do a q/a
Personally if you want to do them then you should. My only word of advice is make sure you can generate questions each time you do it, as I started a monthly Q and A / shoutout series a long time ago but most of them don't have questions in them as my viewers haven't asked me that much.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
depends on how much questions you get. if you get 4 or more question in a week. then you should do that. otherwise don't

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
ok thanks

I think even at the size of your channel, its a good thing to do depending on the overall feel of your channel as it is. For instance, if you're just gaming and nobody really knows anything about you, then its a good way to get them to ask and get to know you

You could always do like a "10 facts about me" type video as well

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As sayd by others above this all depends on how your audience is.
If you have a active fan base wich regulary comments on your video's then you could think about is as they show interest in what you do. If your audience isn't that active then i would wait untill you have grown bigger and got a more active base.

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Do what you want to do, if you want to make a Q&A video make one, if you don't enjoy making the content your making then your messing up somewhere along the line, do what you enjoy, give it all your energy, and you will find yourself being happy, which will in turn give you more positive energy into your YouTube career and will make you want to do more!