Do you guys ever feel...

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Do you guys ever feel like you don't know what to think anymore?? Everything in your head is just running wild and you can't think clearly because you don't know what you want? lol

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
Yes, I thought a lot of this between leaving school and right up until a few months ago. I still get it every now and again, but it's very distant compared to what it used to be. I might have the odd moment here and there where I don't know what to think. However, it soon passes.

For some, it's just a panicky moment. For others, it's something that's constant.

All depends on where you're at with your life and the mood.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
It's that there are so many things I want to do, the problem is always time. However, this only applies to what I like to do, I don't have that problem for school or anything that would make me panic.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Yes! It's happened to me and everyone around us! Life is hard and it's like a rollercoaster! Sometimes it's fantastic, Sometimes it's scary!

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Right now my mind is really running in circles. For those who don't know I suffered or still suffering depression.
Life is really hard, like my parents still think that I'm wasting my life on Video Games and Art. I'm pressured at my own family and school life. Relationships and whatnot.

Life is scary, but sometimes scary things can be overcome.