Do Joining Freedom Helped you grow your youtube channel?

Elkethus

New User
Dec 9, 2015
YouTube
I am new with freedom and i was wondering if freedom have helped alots of you to grow your channel i would like to know by curiosity and is always nice to see the progress of people.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, the subnetwork I am currently with helped me grow. And the tools Freedom provided for its partners are extremely useful. To those people who said that Freedom didn't help them grow, I think it's just about taking the chances, the opportunities they are giving to make a name for yourself. Some are just whining that "Oooohhh, Freedom didn't help me grow, blablabla". Question is, did you even try? Or if you did, maybe you gave up, or whatever you were doing wasn't drawing any attention whatsoever. Freedom won't directly help us, but rather, gives us the opportunities and tools to help our channel grow. It is still up to us if we want to take that chance and make the most of it. If I looked kinda ignorant with what I have said above, so be it. That's how I think things are happening.

Reactions: Myron Knight

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
There are over 125K channels in Freedom. You can't expect someone to come to you personally. But yes, tips and tools are provided network-wide for your benefit. :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Freedom! gives you the tips and tools necessary to help you grow, its up to you to use them, because Freedom! does not, will not, and cannot directly intervene to force your channel to grow.

Gaming With Jollins

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I actually left freedom a while back as they basically take millions and millions in revenue and what you get in return is nothing more than you can get for free online.
Don't bother people. Partner with YouTube until your big enough to join a real network. Not one that preys on the inexperienced.
A quick note. My channel revenue went from about £2 per month to £50 after I left. My sub count also shot up. Their a black mark on mcn's

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Freedom! has helped me grow. I've gotten a lot (and I mean A LOT!) of information from the videos George makes. For example, back when I had first joined, I didn't know what an outro or end slate was, or what it's importance was. I learned about it from watching George's videos.
I also learned a lot from the forums. There are a lot of people on the forums willing to help you, and if they can, they will. I didn't expect Freedom! to promote my channel for me when I joined, and I still don't. You've gotta put in your own effort to make your channel grow, by making great quality content (to the best of your ability), promoting your videos after you've posted them, engaging your audience, etc.
I didn't know there was a possibility to change your revenue share from 60% to 95%. I found that out a few months back, and I think that was because I was active on that forums. I recently also got a shout out on one of George's videos,which definitely was good promotion for my channel.