Solved Do i actually get paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi before you are gonna read this I am not trying to say that i only do it for the money or that i just want money i just want some information and iknow i cant earn much money with my youtube channel i am not focusing on that im focusing on getting better. Bud now to the real point, i want to know if im getting paid cause when i go to the site of freedom (not the forum the official site) and i scroll down and i see total earnings.
the date of the earning that i make is just till December 2015 why isnt it already in february 2016 and it says paid with how much i got paid that month example:
Aug 2015 $0.03 and it says that i got paid 0,03 cent and i connected my paypal with it to test it out and i have my paypal connected for a while now but nothing changed? so am i understanding it wrong or do i read it wrong cause it says i got paid but nothing happend. And just a reminder Im not doing it just for the money i wanted to know why it says paid and nothing happen.

Thank you for reading.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
well i can't say for sure about the payments getting to you or not, but i can say it only goes up to two months earlier than it is eg: dec - feb then jan - march as freedom pays every months for 2 months before and if you joined in aug 2015 as you said you should have been paid in nov 2015

Upvote 0

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Dec is payed at the end of February and so on. Regarding paypal if it is connected and verified you should recieve your money. If the dashboard says payd but you can't see it in your paypal then the problem is in your paypal account and therefore i would contact them about this.
well i can't say for sure about the payments getting to you or not, but i can say it only goes up to two months earlier than it is eg: dec - feb then jan - march as freedom pays every months for 2 months before and if you joined in aug 2015 as you said you should have been paid in nov 2015
Bud i am gonna contact paypal then but before i do that i need to be sure if i already needed to be paid so here is a screenshot of my freedom and by this time do i already needed to be paid or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Bud i am gonna contact paypal then but before i do that i need to be sure if i already needed to be paid so here is a screenshot of my freedom and by this time do i already needed to be paid or not?
Seeing that screenshot you should have already earned some wich should be transferred to your paypal account.

Upvote 0

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Seeing that screenshot you should have already earned some wich should be transferred to your paypal account.
hmm well i didnt received anything on my paypal from them i will contact freedom support for this just because i dont know if im doing something wrong but thank you for the help
i don't understand why some months are 0.00 for him though is this correct?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.