GFX DewArts | The Graphic Artist channel [Check Out]

DewArts

New User
Dec 12, 2015
Poland
www.dewarts.pl
YouTube

Hello! Im Polish Graphic Artist!
I dont know much more about English language, so i apologize for that.

Im from Maastricht at Netherlands, but i live in Poland for 20 years. My Name is Damian.
Below you can see my hobby:
Graphic
Motion Design
All about Photoshop and AE.
Music
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
My favorite food is Pizza and Spaghetti Bolognese.

Actually? I found this network on Google a like six months ago.
Im kinda shy person, so i decided to create new YT channel and get partnered with Freedom!
Why? Because im Free!

My first YT channel named Nasteczkowaty, i maked there a vlog content, now this channel have +380 subs. Next channel was the gaming content called CruzzersXpompa, this channel have +220 subs.
Now i created GFX Channel named DewArts, i have now about 33 subs and +140 followers on Google+.

For now, my biggest dream is to get a like +1000 subs on YouTube.
I want share with people's my Gfx skills and just have fun.

Created: 24.11.2015
Content: GFX and Contests
I upload videos like everyday, maybe between 2 days.
Its like 2-3 videos per week.
Channel: youtube.com/dewarts
Partner Network: Freedom​

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @DewArts,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Wow this is a really impressive introduction, the visuals look so nice! I can tell right away that you're a pretty serious graphics designer.

I'm a pretty shy person as well! I hate to admit it. I started my YouTube channel with the goal to overcome the fear of presenting myself. Haven't made it there yet but I won't stop trying!

I see that you create speed art videos on your channel, do you ever plan on creating tutorial videos? I think that'd be a great addition to your videos and I would probably watch them too. :)

You should drop by the "Graphic Design" section some time if you haven't already, there's even a "Show Off" section there in case you want to show some art work that you created to the community. There's also a "Requests / Offers" section in case you want to offer some of your graphics services for free or for a price.

Click here to visit "Graphic Design"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: DewArts

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams

Hello! Im Polish Graphic Artist!
I dont know much more about English language, so i apologize for that.

Im from Maastricht at Netherlands, but i live in Poland for 20 years. My Name is Damian.
Below you can see my hobby:
Graphic
Motion Design
All about Photoshop and AE.
Music
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
My favorite food is Pizza and Spaghetti Bolognese.

Actually? I found this network on Google a like six months ago.
Im kinda shy person, so i decided to create new YT channel and get partnered with Freedom!
Why? Because im Free!

My first YT channel named Nasteczkowaty, i maked there a vlog content, now this channel have +380 subs. Next channel was the gaming content called CruzzersXpompa, this channel have +220 subs.
Now i created GFX Channel named DewArts, i have now about 33 subs and +140 followers on Google+.

For now, my biggest dream is to get a like +1000 subs on YouTube.
I want share with people's my Gfx skills and just have fun.

Created: 24.11.2015
Content: GFX and Contests
I upload videos like everyday, maybe between 2 days.
Its like 2-3 videos per week.
Channel: youtube.com/dewarts
Partner Network: Freedom​
I love the art style introduction! haha! Welcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy it here!

DewArts

New User
Dec 12, 2015
Poland
www.dewarts.pl
YouTube
I love the art style introduction! haha! Welcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to the community :)

Hey hey! I really appreciate that :) Thanks.

Hi @DewArts,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Wow this is a really impressive introduction, the visuals look so nice! I can tell right away that you're a pretty serious graphics designer.

I'm a pretty shy person as well! I hate to admit it. I started my YouTube channel with the goal to overcome the fear of presenting myself. Haven't made it there yet but I won't stop trying!

I see that you create speed art videos on your channel, do you ever plan on creating tutorial videos? I think that'd be a great addition to your videos and I would probably watch them too. :)

You should drop by the "Graphic Design" section some time if you haven't already, there's even a "Show Off" section there in case you want to show some art work that you created to the community. There's also a "Requests / Offers" section in case you want to offer some of your graphics services for free or for a price.

Click here to visit "Graphic Design"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks man!
Yes, i gonna making vtuts.[DOUBLEPOST=1450379106][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys.
Im complete done with YouTube.
I have cancer. Sorry guys.

Last edited: