diondro bowles

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2016
bahamas
YouTube
I'll be covering the following headers on my review:
- Homepage layout
- Channel art (Avatar & Banner)
- Thumbnail design (Appropriate to your content e.t.c)
- Rest of channel (Description, social links e.t.c)
- Your latest video
- Editing style
And finally I'll rate you channel out of 10.

Each channel will have at-least a paragraph of feedback and will be quoted when they review is made.

diondro bowles

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2016
bahamas
YouTube
Let me know what you think! <3

You have a lot of content on your channel but no playlist on your front page.The channel trailer is a plus but try to make one telling people about your channel.your banner is ok but your icon is a little bit on the dark side.The thumbnails are appropriate for vlogs but try to add some text to them.Your description is ok but you will have to tweak it for SEO. You lack exact links to your social media you can overlay the links over your channel banner.Your intro is funny its points out the purpose of vlogs and you also interact with your subs that good.What you talk about in your video is honest you grab my interest.

OVERALL RATING
6/10

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
I'll be covering the following headers on my review:
- Homepage layout
- Channel art (Avatar & Banner)
- Thumbnail design (Appropriate to your content e.t.c)
- Rest of channel (Description, social links e.t.c)
- Your latest video
- Editing style
And finally I'll rate you channel out of 10.

Each channel will have at-least a paragraph of feedback and will be quoted when they review is made.

Since this is a review 4 review post I'll start.

Your thumbnails are good I would enlarge the text on them some are a little difficult to read on mobile devices.

I'll check out some of the vids later today and edit my post then. Take a look at mine when you have a chance.

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
Check me out :)

You post often which is the toughest part for most people. Some of your vids get a little click baity, but it got you to 10k views and monetization more importantly. I like the idea of the shoutout vidsn but those would be more effective once your channel is a little larger and then you can get a shout out back from the other channel. It's kind of the problem I'm running into finding something that makes me different, stand out, highly searchable content.

Please review back[DOUBLEPOST=1494978825][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like a channel review as well please.

Your thumbnails are creative, but get pretty repetitive. Some of the commentary keeps the viewers engaged, but maybe if you had camera on you it could break up the action and keep people engaged for longer view times. There is a typo on your playlist "Best Class Setups (Infiniye warfare)". Best of luck to you on future growth.

Last edited: