Destiny - Any Love For Destiny Here?

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
I've played destiny myself but not really got into it heavily. Might have to change that sometime because I hate leaving games unfinished especially with destiny where I only scratched the surface of the entire game but from the amount I played, I can say it was very enjoyable and I got quite into it :)

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I loved destiny! One of my all time favorite videos we made (also got a ton of views) was a destiny montage I made. It was just a short video with an awesome song and I put a lot of time into it. But the guys I film with didn't like the game as much so we play different games for filming now :(

But destiny has a large fan base! You can certainly do well with it! As we did with our one video. If you want to see it, go to the "misc" play list on our channel and check out the "destiny montage video" and let me know what you think :D

DestinedArchon

New User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
I loved destiny! One of my all time favorite videos we made (also got a ton of views) was a destiny montage I made. It was just a short video with an awesome song and I put a lot of time into it. But the guys I film with didn't like the game as much so we play different games for filming now :(

But destiny has a large fan base! You can certainly do well with it! As we did with our one video. If you want to see it, go to the "misc" play list on our channel and check out the "destiny montage video" and let me know what you think :D
Awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1445617481][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've played destiny myself but not really got into it heavily. Might have to change that sometime because I hate leaving games unfinished especially with destiny where I only scratched the surface of the entire game but from the amount I played, I can say it was very enjoyable and I got quite into it :)
It's not for everyone to play 24/7, but it can be enjoyable for everyone at some point. If that makes sense.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I bought a PS4 Destiny Console, because the design looks good. But I never tried playing it..=/
I am not good at Online mode..wish the story would be offline.