Destiny 2 Beta

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have heard that loads of people thought the PVP was disappointing and that's the main criticism of the beta. I haven't played it yet, as I wasn't interested enough to pre-order it to get early access to the beta, though I will be playing it this weekend when it goes 'live' so who knows

Bradley666

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
GeminiBradley
The PVP meta is absolute trash. I dislike the 4v4 style. As a person that likes to play solo, the 4v4 style makes it that much harder. My reasoning to this is that if you don't run hand cannon or pulse rifle you'll lose majority of the gun fights you challenge. It's extremely rare to have a 1v1 gun fight, because more likely than not, there will always be a second enemy following the first or right next to him/her. Maybe if the meta wasn't the same as the original Destiny, I would feel different about it.

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
The PVP meta is absolute trash. I dislike the 4v4 style. As a person that likes to play solo, the 4v4 style makes it that much harder. My reasoning to this is that if you don't run hand cannon or pulse rifle you'll lose majority of the gun fights you challenge. It's extremely rare to have a 1v1 gun fight, because more likely than not, there will always be a second enemy following the first or right next to him/her. Maybe if the meta wasn't the same as the original Destiny, I would feel different about it.
yea the 4v4 isnt for destiny at all

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
After playing and spending time on the Destiny 2 beta, I too have to agree that it was rather disappointing. In my opinion nothing really gripped me with the game, not the story, not the PvP or even the strike, it seemed to me like a rehash of the first game just with new special abilities and a new narrative. Don't think I will be getting this when it comes out

GLa5s

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
Dandridge, TN
YouTube
GLa5s
I think the beta was overall disappointing
the strike and story was amazing but the pvp was bad honestly.
what do y'all think about it
I would say that this is exactly what they wanted to see with the beta. How they go from here will determine the games initial, and maybe long term success. I am a Destiny Day 1 player, including the first beta, and I do not think I have ever loved a game as much so I am hoping this game gives me the same thrill.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I haven't watched nor played the beta for Destiny 2, but by you lot making criticisms like these about the game, it pushes Activision and Bungie to advance it more during the post-beta segment of the game.

Every game which has a early-access section will see dramatic improvements (if not improvements, dramatic changes in how the game plays) when the official game comes out, saying that, we have got until the 6th September before we need to properly have a go at the developers.