Service DESIGNER Needed for FREE for Graphics for A Spreadshirt shop!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys,
I am currently in the middle of setting up and creating products for my spreadshirt shop which is not fully open because I need a designer to make a couple of designs for me for them. Please ask me for my skype if you need or just simply comment below. I need a few designs desperately so I can open up the shop to the public. In addition to that, I have an Instagram account called @NikeGetUp with 2.6K (thousand) followers and basically get 1-2 hundred followers a day and am rapidly growing and would like to expand my account more with this shop and my channel too which is growing at a nice rate.
Thanks,
Nick or NikeGetUp.
P.S. ONLY COMMENT IF YOU DO THIS FOR FREE, PEOPLE WHO SAY SOMETHIG LIKE "MESSAGE ME FOR CHEAP GFX" WILL BE DELETED FROM THIS THREAD."
Thanks to anyone that comments.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hello me and my team would be glad to help you out if your interested shoot is a email.
[email protected]
Hey,
Glad you're interested will shoot you and your team an email now. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445103474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello me and my team would be glad to help you out if your interested shoot is a email.
[email protected]
Just emailed your team. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445105536][/DOUBLEPOST]
[email protected]
Hey uh, you gave me the wrong email, it says email failed, not a valid email?

Last edited: