Depression....

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I failed to resist the deafening screams of my depression, I succumbed in pain as it slowly tears my skin apart, I don't know what to do. I am in great fear of losing in this battle. Please help! I need the motivation and support I can ask.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i fully understand you, i have suffered with depression for quite a while and even contemplated suicide i know its not the right thing to do and i got help for it i personally have counselling for it and express my feeling which does help me in a way and i currently take medication i would suggest you speak to someone about you're issues honestly i never wanted to and i refused to go to anybody about it but since i did i feel 100x better , hope everything turns out to be ok for you man and if you ever need a chat message me

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I have a YouTube friend that has 2.5 million subscribers. His depression isn't really bad, but he deals with it by going to a coach that helps him through it like once or twice a month.

Alienskii

Respected User
Mar 19, 2015
YouTube
Depression is indeed the worst especially when making videos. finding the motivation and time is always and uphill struggle. but overall try and do something to keep your mind off things, try and do everything you can to be productive. the more you keep your brain busy the less it can think about "stuff". if it gets really bad get help. people are always ther to help you regardless on how bad it can get. Good luck trying to get better, I have recently become a lot better and even when you think it wont ever happen it will. you just have to keep going!