Music Deniel Pavlovskiy / Kidius Shredius Maximus

Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Deniel, I'm mostly known as The Kid though, I am a 17 year old metal musician, composer and beginner producer. Throughout 2 years I worked up to 500 subscribers, and quite luckily I found this amazing network! I would like to thank George and everyone in this community for existing, it's the best thing I've found so far! Anyway, here's my YouTube story:

I started YouTube 2 years ago, uploading my first single. I'm releasing my solo album in a month. Starting off was quite hard, I didn't have the appropriate equipment for recording, the quality was not good, I switched to gaming for a while. But my PC couldn't handle any gaming things back at the day, so I stopped that too. Then, my dad gave me a huge gift for me. It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. It was the sound card that I needed for so long, and after 1.5 years only did I start making good, original content (I didn't stop with the covers). Now I'm at 500+ subscribers, which is a HUGE achievement for me, and I'm relatively active since I'm making 500 sub special videos. My content ranges from covers to my original music, and I accept requests of covers AND I am willing to mix and master your music, for free, no matter which genre you play! It can be anything, rock, rap, blues, jazz, whatever you like! So if you're into metal and music in general, feel free to check my channel out! Thank you!!!

I also post music on my SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/kidius-shredius

Last edited: