iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
Just a quick question, do you keep your video's once they have been uploaded or do you delete them?
I ask because my hard drive is half full now and I am toying with the idea of deleting them

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Just a quick question, do you keep your video's once they have been uploaded or do you delete them?
I ask because my hard drive is half full now and I am toying with the idea of deleting them
If you want to save them, put them in a folder and zip them. Then maybe upload them into google drive.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've actually been deleting some of the ones that I don't "care" too much about. The games that I probably won't look at / play ever again. The ones that I invested more time into, I'll keep, zip, and store it in a different harddrive.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I upload the video, delete the original and then download the copy that YouTube uses, since it's highly compressed.
From there I put it into a video archive drive, 3TB of storage just for videos, which may have to turn into a NAS eventually.

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I ran into this same issue myself, i would keep the last 2 videos on my computer and delete the rest and if need to recover i would just download the mp4 from youtube itself.

Now though, i bought a 1tb harddrive from amazon for about £40 (and some change) ive downloaded all videos and stored them there