Gaming Dedicated to gaming #FreakyPlayz

Jovan Ilic

New User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys. My name is Jovan Ilic, i live in small country, Serbia (EU). Tomorrow i will be 18 :)
So i started my gaming channel about 3 days ago. It's been my dream since i was 14 and saw other youtubers.
I did't have good computer to record gameplays so i started uploading fails/funny/entertaining videos, about 3 years ago, and 3 months later i earn 200e. Yeah it was good. And i didn't spent 1e, i raised the money until last month and god the PC. I had a lot of channels, and there are all disabled because of copyright strikes. But it's not big deal, i mean it was then, but i raised money and as i said i bought new PC. So thats the story behind my youtube experience. I was researching about networks last night, about 5-6 hours. And the comments about this network were good. The videos about this network convinced me to join. My hobbies are gaming, youtube, designing. Favorite food? Pizza i guess. Biggest dream is becoming popular, not like billion views, just couple hundred views, just enough for people to notice me. I run gaming channel. I started uploading minecraft videos, but as soon as i get other FPS games i will record (GTA V, CS:GO, COD). I will be uploading 1 video per day.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fTao_iubDqqazkGXLc4Ew