LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello everyone!

I know that there are some people out there that spent quite a bit more on Black Friday than they should have and now they need some extra cash. Some of you may not know but December is an great month for ad revenue. A lot of companies are trying to advertise before the holidays and are willing to pay a lot more for ads. That means more money for you! So those that use YouTube and a source of income or really need that extra money should put a lot of work into uploading, sharing, and getting views for toy content.

LtGeneralStore Gaming

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Good times for ad revenue are at the ends of quarters. The ad departments of businesses get funding per-quarter, and will go on ad-blitzes around the end of the quarter to ensure consistent funding across the year.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
So March, June, September, and December?

People always say that but to be honest I never notice any differences in my CPM during those times. Only exception being December and it's pretty obvious why that one gets a boost. (Though last December was also an exception to that rule as it wasn't really any higher than any other month for me in 2015 and the January drop off wasn't that big either.)