News Death of the small Youtuber!!!!!!!!!

Jace

New User
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
I have the views but im missing like 400 subs! I've been in youtube over 10 years, this is very disappointing.

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk
I'm missing a bit more than 300 subs /: Have been doing youtube for almost 4 years and I really wanna continue

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
It really sucks that Youtube has done this. I feel like the platform as a whole has been steadily going downhill and everyone is jumping ship to streaming on twitch instead of sticking with youtube. Hopefully Youtube fixes this before its too late

Reactions: Violeta León

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
It really sucks that Youtube has done this. I feel like the platform as a whole has been steadily going downhill and everyone is jumping ship to streaming on twitch instead of sticking with youtube. Hopefully Youtube fixes this before its too late
i hope they do as well. i know we as small youtuber may not make that much money but we make up most of the people on youtube!![DOUBLEPOST=1516419243][/DOUBLEPOST]
sad times
that it is![DOUBLEPOST=1516480457][/DOUBLEPOST]hey everyone make sure to watch everyone video to the fullest!!

Last edited:
A

average investor

this is going to suck for small youtuber! thanks logan paul!!!

A

average investor

or can we[DOUBLEPOST=1516888266][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm really loving the movement that's happening! Thank you guys for checking out my channel and supporting me! I've been trying to support as many people as I can watching and subbibg to the channels I like!
No thank you for your aupport!

cebmofroz

Mythic User
May 3, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
this wont kill small channels all it will do is make youtubes community stronger by actually giving incentive to work together to reach that goal.. im willing to check out anyone's channel and am trying to help out as many people as possible and if everyone does this then we can all easily reach the 4k 1k.