News Death of the small Youtuber!!!!!!!!!

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
This is stupid, hopefully the user response will be loud enough to make YouTube realize that this is a bad idea.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have the views but im missing like 400 subs! I've been in youtube over 10 years, this is very disappointing.

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk
I think loads of people are in the same boat as you. While i can sort of understand this in a business sense, as they can ensure revenue is payed to those really bringing this in for YT I still think its a slap in the face to smaller channels, especially after the previous ad-pocalypse and previous restrictions

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
I think loads of people are in the same boat as you. While i can sort of understand this in a business sense, as they can ensure revenue is payed to those really bringing this in for YT I still think its a slap in the face to smaller channels, especially after the previous ad-pocalypse and previous restrictions
They have a 100$ check that I didnt received and I have to wait until feb 25th to ask again for it, that means I may not have it anyway, what a coincidence? They know what thwir doing and just dont care.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
you might want to put on a light next time but overal a good video and informing. also the 4000 hour watchtime isnt just bad for small channels but also particulairy bad for channels that uplaod short videos, think of animations, humerous scits things like that

Reactions: Violeta León

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
you might want to put on a light next time but overal a good video and informing. also the 4000 hour watchtime isnt just bad for small channels but also particulairy bad for channels that uplaod short videos, think of animations, humerous scits things like that
The thing is, that in a future they will change their mind again and many others will be down too, I joined YouTube because I thought it was a stable place to work with. But they arent.

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
But sub x sub isnt working, how else can we support each others? Im willing to help

sub 4 sub never works but what we need to do is just start watching a few video from that person. watch a playlist comment like the video just see what the person has to offer and if you like it sub to them. trust me the comments and likes will help us grow alot!

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
sub 4 sub never works but what we need to do is just start watching a few video from that person. watch a playlist comment like the video just see what the person has to offer and if you like it sub to them. trust me the comments and likes will help us grow alot!
But isnt quite fast as we need, Im trying to focus on achieving the 30days goals.

Reactions: guthannight

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
But isnt quite fast as we need, Im trying to focus on achieving the 30days goals.

i hope we all reach our 30 day goal!![DOUBLEPOST=1516202327][/DOUBLEPOST]

small channels need to stick together and help each other out and grow as a family
youtube is asstable and reliable as trump
This is how we will do it guys!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Violeta León

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
i hope we all reach our 30 day goal!![DOUBLEPOST=1516202327][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is how we will do it guys!!
I just saw your video, like and subscribe. I have this idea, why dont we create a small youtubers playlist where we all can add videos from small channels and all channels from that playlist must have it on each channel. Is kind of helping each others. Tell me if you like the idea and I'll start making it.

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
I just saw your video, like and subscribe. I have this idea, why dont we create a small youtubers playlist where we all can add videos from small channels and all channels from that playlist must have it on each channel. Is kind of helping each others. Tell me if you like the idea and I'll start making it.

That would be a bad idea at all!