VR DEATH NOTE abridged series

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
hello freedom community I am starting an abridged series based off the show death note I am looking for voice actors both male and female that can fill the rolls of the characters in the show

if you are a squeaker then just don't apply

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey, man. I've been doing some voice acting and I reccomend going to castingcall.club It's a free website where you can set up voice acting auditions and for voice actors to find new auditions. BTW I'm interested in Ryuk? Mind if I have a go at it? How you gonna' set this up/ run this?

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey, man. I've been doing some voice acting and I reccomend going to castingcall.club It's a free website where you can set up voice acting auditions and for voice actors to find new auditions. BTW I'm interested in Ryuk? Mind if I have a go at it? How you gonna' set this up/ run this?
sure you can give it a shot, just give you skype and ill see If you can do it.

Mar 14, 2015
Hey man I a little interested in this. I love the death note series a lot. I don't who I could voice really. I'm thinking you could see what would suit me best. I have never done voice acting before and I am really looking to get into it. I have a Blue Yeti microphone if that is good.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey man I a little interested in this. I love the death note series a lot. I don't who I could voice really. I'm thinking you could see what would suit me best. I have never done voice acting before and I am really looking to get into it. I have a Blue Yeti microphone if that is good.
alright if you interested in the role. sent me your skype