fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, i'm DayTime Gamer, i'm a youtuber from North Carolina! I found my way to Freedom through googling different partnerships and looking at the ones that could help me the most! After long consideration i chose Freedom, I make videos of Gaming, Podcasts, vlogs, challenges, News, and more!

Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURhnFrey2x0lFy3OUlgHYA
That's quite the variety of video types you have Cole :p Freedom is a great organization, asking questions will be typically answered by one of the many members here ^^

Welcome to the forums Cole, if you have any questions, be sure to let us know \o/

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
That's quite the variety of video types you have Cole :p Freedom is a great organization, asking questions will be typically answered by one of the many members here ^^

Welcome to the forums Cole, if you have any questions, be sure to let us know \o/
Thank you i appreciate the warm welcome from everyone here :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi, i'm DayTime Gamer, i'm a youtuber from North Carolina! I found my way to Freedom through googling different partnerships and looking at the ones that could help me the most! After long consideration i chose Freedom, I make videos of Gaming, Podcasts, vlogs, challenges, News, and more!

Check it out here:
What's up! and Welcome!

Wow N. Carolina, I was just there very recently down in Charlotte. What part are you from?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Check it out here:
Hey man, I checkout your channel, pretty sweet content! Prop hunt is always fun with friends!

Feedback: Audio and Visuals are awesome, and you have a lot of content to watch! Two Things; you need to work on your tags and titles for your videos. They aren't that good from what I can see. Also, change up your Thumbs, they are good but don't pop and make me want to click them to be honest. None of this is intended to harm or offend, just trying to help friend :) Keep it man! and ATVs are awesome!

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Hey man, I checkout your channel, pretty sweet content! Prop hunt is always fun with friends!

Feedback: Audio and Visuals are awesome, and you have a lot of content to watch! Two Things; you need to work on your tags and titles for your videos. They aren't that good from what I can see. Also, change up your Thumbs, they are good but don't pop and make me want to click them to be honest. None of this is intended to harm or offend, just trying to help friend :) Keep it man! and ATVs are awesome!
Thank you! i actually appreciate a more critical viewpoint as it lets me know what i can fix, this afternoon i re-wrote my description default and have started looking at more tags that would help more, but it may take me some time. Do you have any suggestions on how to make my thumbnails better?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Thank you! i actually appreciate a more critical viewpoint as it lets me know what i can fix, this afternoon i re-wrote my description default and have started looking at more tags that would help more, but it may take me some time. Do you have any suggestions on how to make my thumbnails better?
Sure man, when it comes to thumbs you want warm colors at the front as like text so they can POP!, make them oversized so all can see and then put cool colors as a background. If you select an image with mostly warm colors, then make the text extremely large but in cool colors.

The point is to make them standout because when people see them the thumbs are small and usually at the right of the screen on another video. I hope this helps!

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Sure man, when it comes to thumbs you want warm colors at the front as like text so they can POP!, make them oversized so all can see and then put cool colors as a background. If you select an image with mostly warm colors, then make the text extremely large but in cool colors.

The point is to make them standout because when people see them the thumbs are small and usually at the right of the screen on another video. I hope this helps!
This helped a lot, i'm changing a lot of stuff up on my youtube since joining freedom!