Entertainment Dawg Food Network Ent.

Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
My name is Julian im the C.O of the Dawg Food Network Ent.

I was Born In Sanford, Fl RIP Trayvon Martin I am 24 yrs old

I discovered freedom on youtube Was fed up with adsense could not get paid for anything an I had alot a revenue on a few videos as well for my channelyctics.

I joined the introduce me forum Because I want expand my channel with as much traffic as intended AND AGAIN .

My hobbies are mixing music on virtual dj an just being able to hold a camera an press record HAA

My favorite food? well im American I freakin love cheesburgers.

Well I started youtube 2011 noticed people gettin fame an wealth bout 5 yrs went by an here i am still broke an desperate sad to say...If they can get rich why cant I

THEY GET MAD AT YOUR SUCCESS LIKE YOU BOTH DONT HAVE THE SAME 24HRS

MY DREAMS ARE JUST TO GIVE BACK TO MY MOTHER AN FATHER THEY ARE DOIN SO BAD RIGHT NOW DAD LOOKS AN SOUNDS LIKE HE WANT TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE MAMA IS DEPRESSED DONT KNOW IF ITS DAD ME OR HERSELF BUT I OWE THEM THE WORLD YOU GUYS AN ITS MY GOAL TO JUST BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THTS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT...RIGHT?

So I run a music / entertainment You will soon see a variety of types of vids gonna show up now i profess in dj'ing you see down south rap music the youth likes to Drink a type of cough syrup that contains codeine wich is an opiate other words slows **** down so my type of dj'ing is called Chopped an Screwed where we slow th tempo down on a track an chopp lyrics back an forth like here...

I upload alot because I jus got back in to my youtube channel I left it alone for like 2-3 yrs till I noticed everyone gettin money from it .....SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY PAGE I AM ALL ABOUT TO SUPPORT DO ME I DO YOU....FAIR?