Solved Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

official_gogame

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
hi, yesterday my account was linked and not showing an error but I came back today and it showed the error again and that it isn't linked....

official_gogame

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hmm. What does your YouTube dashboard say? Does it have Network: Freedom! under channel settings
I found out the problem I logged into freedom with my other YouTube account connected to my email. Also it's been only 2 days since I joined I already making money I don't need to wait a couple months?!

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I found out the problem I logged into freedom with my other YouTube account connected to my email. Also it's been only 2 days since I joined I already making money I don't need to wait a couple months?!

You can earn money straight away yes but you get paid on a two month cycle. Example - Jan paid in March, Feb paid in April etc..

Upvote 0

official_gogame

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
You can earn money straight away yes but you get paid on a two month cycle. Example - Jan paid in March, Feb paid in April etc..
Nevermore I check the dashboard but my freedom dashboard says not linked but yesterday it did but I am making money and my dashboard in YouTube says Connected to network Freedom! So am I ok?....

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Nevermore I check the dashboard but my freedom dashboard says not linked but yesterday it did but I am making money and my dashboard in YouTube says Connected to network Freedom! So am I ok?....

Yeah you should be might just be the dashboard. Just contact support and double check :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.