Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Comments below are from other support issues as I am updating this whenever news or issues pop up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the wonderful restrictions of the Freedom! Dashboard, some people are confused on a newly added box on the home page

What does this even mean?

It means you are fine, your channel is not restricted from any products or services we give to YOU on the Freedom! Dashboard. This confirms you as a Freedom Partner and there is nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Freedom is in the process of updating its system and dashboard for both maintinence and for the new parter system which should fix the learn more problem. :)
That is most likely the cause. But thanks for the heads up.
It may even be scheduled maintinence which usually makes this problem occur. :)

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Update: Services are now back up. There is a brand new freedom academy and all parts of the dashboard are now accessible.

P.S can you click thread tools and edit title then change the prefix to solved. I don't have the permissions to do so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I have made this a sticky thread just encase it takes a while to update for everyone else. Though as far as I can see it has been implemented for everyone.

Yea. It should be on and off but finished shortly. I was unable to access my dashboard at all about a week ago and I spoke to a staff member who told me what they were doing with all this.
They hope to get all the updates finished ASAP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.