Dark Souls 3 Anyone?

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited for this game guys, like holy crap I can't wait to see how the gameplay lives up to the rest of the soul series and bloodborne. I'm not sure about the weapon arts using mana (think stamina should be used) but thats just me, anything Miyazaki creates I'm going to love. What are your thoughts about it? Any concerns? Or just chilling on the hype train with me haha

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited for this game guys, like holy crap I can't wait to see how the gameplay lives up to the rest of the soul series and bloodborne. I'm not sure about the weapon arts using mana (think stamina should be used) but thats just me, anything Miyazaki creates I'm going to love. What are your thoughts about it? Any concerns? Or just chilling on the hype train with me haha
i was late to this series by getting started with bloodborne and i cant wait for this one ive played bloodborne like 10 times

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Ayeeeee (y)

Have you played any of the other soul series? Bloodborne was amazing but I'd have to say its better then souls 2 but not one. Just my honest opinion
i have not only bloodborne but i seen they said they incorporated alot from bloodborne as far as play style into souls 3

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Its spelled Dark Soul 3 but is pronounced PAIN AND SUFFERING!

Would love to play it, my brother is a huge Dark Soul fan, and I just recently tried out the first game and gonna get second one at some point too. Going to be exciting to see the third game c:

Avalarion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
YouTube
i'm extreme excited too and i'll play it complete blind. I didn't even look at the footage thats already available ^^

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube

Game looks absolutely amazing, but it is goingto be a self torture if i ever will play it :D So hard !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I love the dark soul series! My computer can hardly run the game, but when I have more money, I'm definitely nerding out for a week straight ^^

Nate1212

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube

i'll get it..along with en extra controller in case my main one malfunctions(or gets thrown across the room :) lol)