GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
For some reason my dailymotion is no longer linked. Everything was fine a few days ago and when I went to upload with the universial uploader today I received an error saying I am not a daily motion partner.

Checked my email and it shows that your application to join Freedom!'s network on daily motion has been rejected.

I was already a partner with Dailymotion

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
For some reason my dailymotion is no longer linked. Everything was fine a few days ago and when I went to upload with the universial uploader today I received an error saying I am not a daily motion partner.

Checked my email and it shows that your application to join Freedom!'s network on daily motion has been rejected.

I was already a partner with Dailymotion
Try partnering again, if that doesn't work, contact support.

Reactions: GamerwithLyme
Upvote 0

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
Just figured I would post a follow up here in case any one else has this happen. After creating a ticket with support and them working on the situation this is the result

We have checked the situation with our IT team and we were informed that there was an unlink request from your account at upload.tm. That is why the channel was unlinked. Even though upload.tm is constantly being improved and new features are being added in the background, for those partners that unlinked their channels we don’t yet have the option to re-link them. Our IT team is working on adding that feature. We will get back to you once it’s ready.

I don't recall a time I unlinked anything so maybe it is a bug in the system. I guess i just wait until I am able to re-link it again .

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Just figured I would post a follow up here in case any one else has this happen. After creating a ticket with support and them working on the situation this is the result

We have checked the situation with our IT team and we were informed that there was an unlink request from your account at upload.tm. That is why the channel was unlinked. Even though upload.tm is constantly being improved and new features are being added in the background, for those partners that unlinked their channels we don’t yet have the option to re-link them. Our IT team is working on adding that feature. We will get back to you once it’s ready.

I don't recall a time I unlinked anything so maybe it is a bug in the system. I guess i just wait until I am able to re-link it again .
Thanks for the follow-up!

Reactions: GamerwithLyme
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.