Daily uploads?

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
For anyone has seen my channel or experience with this, do you think keeping my upload schedule of Wednesday Saturday and Sunday is good or do you think I should stay daily?

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Depends on what your content is.

If you're making a video where there is a lot of editing involved and things, you have to consider on how much time it'll take you to do. Especially when life gets in the way.

Also, nobody wants to watch a rushed out video and or a video that doesn't serve any purpose.

You you kinda have to balance it out and make a right decision.

I'm planning on making daily uploads to keep up my YT motivation, when I get back from vacation.

And for one final thing. Its completely up to you! If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it! That simple :p

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Depends on what your content is.

If you're making a video where there is a lot of editing involved and things, you have to consider on how much time it'll take you to do. Especially when life gets in the way.

Also, nobody wants to watch a rushed out video and or a video that doesn't serve any purpose.

You you kinda have to balance it out and make a right decision.

I'm planning on making daily uploads to keep up my YT motivation, when I get back from vacation.

And for one final thing. Its completely up to you! If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it! That simple :p
Good points! Lol I feel I can do it and my content is gameplay and Freedom reviews, really not a big amount of editing also nothing is rushed, I just don't feel like I'm giving enough to the people

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You can try it for some time and see if it works for your channel. I am a gameplay channel too and gained some good growth from doing daily but due to lack of time i went back to 3 times a week resulting in the same pace of growth but now with less content :p

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
It actually depends upon u if u can make videos daily then try and see what happens...It might work it might not even work or it won't even make a difference but that's what it is experiment with your channel
With the schedule u have its also OK to upload videos on those days...all u have to do is keep on uploading

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Some good advice already here, it all depends on you really, if you have the time and the quality of you videos wont suffer then go for it, cant hurt to try for like 3 month and see how it goes, 3 a week though is a good amount in my opinion for what you do as i find videos can get lost in the mix if you upload too much....possibly

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Some good advice already here, it all depends on you really, if you have the time and the quality of you videos wont suffer then go for it, cant hurt to try for like 3 month and see how it goes, 3 a week though is a good amount in my opinion for what you do as i find videos can get lost in the mix if you upload too much....possibly
I'm trying daily uploads to see how well people react to it....

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Personally I like you upload schedule as it was previously, but if you feel that you can keep up with daily uploads and that your not going to burn yourself out in the long run then do whatever makes you happy

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Personally I like you upload schedule as it was previously, but if you feel that you can keep up with daily uploads and that your not going to burn yourself out in the long run then do whatever makes you happy
I just feel I'm not giving enough, so far the daily uploads are coming and I love it!

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
If you're able to do comfortably do daily uploads without comprising quality then go for it! That's great for small channels because you build a backlog so even with less subs you can get more views than channels with a few thousand subs and irregular uploads.

I admire your dedication, I couldn't do daily. Especially with the time I spend editing and marketing added to it.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
If you're able to do comfortably do daily uploads without comprising quality then go for it! That's great for small channels because you build a backlog so even with less subs you can get more views than channels with a few thousand subs and irregular uploads.

I admire your dedication, I couldn't do daily. Especially with the time I spend editing and marketing added to it.
I don't do "over the top" editing on 99%of my videos, every once and a while a video takes longer than 2 hours. If I am playing a game by myself I only record for about 20 minutes at a time, helps when I go to edit, if I'm collabing those videos take a bit

frozenavaoxplays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yea depending on time, botched recordings, editing, ect. It really comes down to if you have time for it and enjoy it then i would say go for it! My advice is just to do what you love and don't let you anybody get you down. There will always be haters in the world, but you can truly make a difference in someones life with a simple video. Making them smile, laugh, or just all around having a good time. Make sure that not only the audience enjoys your content, but you enjoy it too.

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
I am not sure if you upload videos on specific day it give you some positive result....But I thing it's great to have a schedule for your YouTube channel.You know it's something like TV Shows....where people are wait to watch a show on a specific day....At least I believe :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
if you can and wanna make time for everyday: then do it. your fans wil love that ;)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I am not sure if you upload videos on specific day it give you some positive result....But I thing it's great to have a schedule for your YouTube channel.You know it's something like TV Shows....where people are wait to watch a show on a specific day....At least I believe :)
I was on Wed,Sat and Sun schedule I just felt it wasn't enough, so far dailies are amazing