Community Dahoom

dahoomygames

New User
May 20, 2017
Hey,

I'm Abdulrahman, 9 years old.
I have a Youtube channel (Dahoom Sayer) but less viewers, in fact 11 subscribers only.

I love to learn and do funny stuff but don't have many friends. I'm glad I found this site.

Abdulrahman Sayer

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Abdulraham & welcome to the Freedom forums, everyone here is happy to help you out or even collaborate with you. It would be nice to hear a bit more about you. If you need help with what to say, this template should help you out. You should also link your channel to your forum account. Just follow the instructions below to do it: start by hovering over your name in the top right bar. Then a drop down menu should appear, select "Personal details". a page will load up. From there scroll down to the Youtube Channel box and enter your channel URL but only the bit after /channel/... so it looks something like this:

Then just click save changes and you will have a sub box after your messages on the forums like mine. If you need any more help around on the forums don't hesitate to ask here in chat or in the support section.​