Service Custom Draw Wolf Avatar Giveaway!

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
It's your lucky day if you want to use this avatar, (with any colour background of your choice), you just have to comment on this thread i only want one person using it so it really is custom, so i will choose one from the comments :)

Also I would be massively grateful if you guys would check out my channel :) would give you a higher chance in me choosing you :p

Last edited:

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey buddy, I advise you remove this image, and replace it with one including a watermark, people could just download this image from here without the giveaway, and then you could remove the watermark for the winner :)

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
Hey buddy, I advise you remove this image, and replace it with one including a watermark, people could just download this image from here without the giveaway, and then you could remove the watermark for the winner :)
oh cheers man good point[DOUBLEPOST=1446671729][/DOUBLEPOST]
fixed it :p

Last edited: