Currently Developing my first official game!

U

User.123120

Blop?! is a 3d platformer game made in the unreal engine, by just myself. Where my main aim is to give the player a run for his/her money through the biggest and best puzzles in blop?!

Play 30+ Levels of puzzles and progress to new and bigger levels! Enjoy the lovely bright happy world of Blopton.

I plan on selling the full final game for a price of £0.29 so it will not drain your steam wallet and you will have fun for cheap!

Thanks guys
Any questions please ask!

Steam Concept page - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595338569&searchtext=

117194-btvqfgbw.jpg 217293.jpg 217294.jpg 217295.jpg 217296(1).jpg

Attachments

• 217296.jpg
    217296.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: monoman
U

User.123120

That looks pretty interesting and fun! I may have to check it out! When will it be released?
Pretty soon, i'm working on the last stages for the Demo mode which will be free to everyone, and then i will hopefully get it on steam! :)

SGAHGAMER

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Looks awesome and I would happily buy it and support the development for it. Looks really interesting and has a lot of potential.

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Good luck! I have tried to green light games in the past on steam and it is hard! If you try to get on steam, make sure you have a lot of people behind you, because the process can be hard. There are some people who will down vote just because they want to stop more indie games from flooding in, which no idea why, as the more games to pick from the better!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Dude that is looking awesome , would very much like to see the end result of this !!! keep up the good work and keep us updated :)