Gaming Current Series and Future Plans.

Valiant

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
ConnorJSadler
Hey! I am Valiant, --Sidenote: This is mainly for my own reflection but feel free to read through and give feedback. i plan on editting this as my channel progresses so I can keep a log of how my channel goes.--

I thought I would write out a full plan of my Youtube Channel and my goals. //I am not asking to collab on this post, insted I am using this to show my content and plans for the future.//

Please private message if interested as I am looking for help with my future series, and also subscibe if you would like to keep updated as this progresses. Already a lot of work has been put into making this a reality and from October onwards my channel is having a soft reboot thanks to new tech and help from friends.

Current Playlists

Minecraft Sky Island
, >Ends 27th of August< This Series is just a basic game of Sky Island on minecraft, during this Lets Play I experiment with my commentary and OBS to capture both mine and my co-hosts audio.

Minecraft Sky Block, >Ends 15th of September< Similar to the previous series this was made because the previous Sky Island was cut short, I started again with another co-host, I used my own custom logo with a fluid animation and tried to get a more catchy opening. While this series is good I feel like more planning would be needed for each episode as many times we would compleate our tasks early on and have no idea what to do for the rest of the episode, I feel my personality and my co-host conflicted at times, where I am more confident and likes to talk more I did feel like I overshadowed him a bit.

Pixelmon EvolveCraft, >Ends 23rd of February< I decided to focus more on what I wanted to do and work towards my first Roleplay. The events that take place during this Lets Play may echo throughout many series in the future, --Creating insentive to go back and watch previous playlists.-- Through this series I am aiming to build a community and build on my tech and graphics until I get a style I like. Ending on the 23rd of February or until I have enough information to build onto other playlists.
Episode 18 onwards has a shift in tone and is more thought out, this is so far my strongest playlist which I will keep building on. --Ending with on the 23rd of February or when I get 3,500 Subs and have access to the Envious Host.--

THE FOLLOWING PLAYLISTS ARE IN THE WORKS. --These have all been approved for production and will be done when the requirements are met.-- Spoiler tags have been added if you do not wish to look at the future plans that are in place but I will be looking for actors for Roleplays and I am always looking for Co-Hosts for minigames.

Pixelmon - Adrift (Working Title)
Pixelmon Adrift follows the adventures of my character through the Pixelmon world, taking inspiration from Aphmau Minecraft Diaries and following similar tones to Undertale. The series will have the protaginist build a house and gather Pixelmon, he will be indtroduced to a cast of characters and will then progress to fight the leauge. I will include a combination of Gameplay, Cutscenes and Animation to achieve the look I would like and using Cinema 4D I am working on making custom models to add to the Pixelmon mod.

Pixelmon - Appraisal
This series will be used to link the previous series to later series, Appraisal will be used to 'review' how far the channel has come and also path the way for future series.

Pixelmon - Archaic

REQUIREMENTS
- Atleast 3,500 Subs
- Minecraft Server
- World built

In a world without pokeballs, humanity found a way to tame Pokemon into crystal shards which can then be forged into powerful weapons, pokemon can be summoned from this weapons and grant their power to the weilder. Many years ago the great dragon nation ruled over the world waging war to the other nations, they were stopped by thanks to the fairy guardians. These nations eventually fell into legend leaving only the nation of; Grass, Fire, Water, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Bug, Electric, Psychic, Ice and Steel.

This will make use of gameplay, cutscenes and animation.

Anyway yeah, that is all for now, I will add on this forum as I work out more which I would like to progress to, I think this is a good way to really work out what you want and plan your goals. Please post feedback and if this is in the wrong forum post please let me know and I will change as soon as I can.