Justin TheMrSanity

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey there guys and gals. Today's video I expose JackJoseva, a small youtuber with over 3000 subscribers who has an advertisement on Youtube showing the "100% way to profit off CSGOSHOW. A website that allows you to open cases that are custom made and gain skins for counterstrike.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Justin TheMrSanity

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for posting! I'll check it out. :)
Hey man, I would just like to say it is nice and all to be posting on everyones post, but please stop with the generic message on every post, this can get you banned. It is known as spam. I know you are trying to collect a bunch of credits, BUT I would say do it via making your own posts. For every X amount of words you type you get credits. So say 1000 Words on your own new thread, will get you 1000 credits. So please do it professionally. Nobody likes a spammer.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey man, I would just like to say it is nice and all to be posting on everyones post, but please stop with the generic message on every post, this can get you banned. It is known as spam. I know you are trying to collect a bunch of credits, BUT I would say do it via making your own posts. For every X amount of words you type you get credits. So say 1000 Words on your own new thread, will get you 1000 credits. So please do it professionally. Nobody likes a spammer.
I'm trying not to, just acknowledging peoples' posts. What should I put instead?[DOUBLEPOST=1488873804][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm trying not to, just acknowledging peoples' posts. What should I put instead?
I'll just check it out first, then tell them what I think then.

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
It's not what you put everytime, your posting should have some meaning. I can see everytime you post it, on mine at least. It is the EXACT same text. There is no meaning behind it. Check the live chat please.

Nice video, maybe create an intro and outro to entise viewers more, there's a lot of people who could make you one if your not experienced in that side of things. Thanks again with helping me. :)