CS GO : Does this game make for this pc??

zGamersNetworkz

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2015
YouTube
Actually, csgo can almost run on everything, even with build in GPU from intel/amd. 2GB ram is the minimum but 8gb is the sweetspot for most games. But since you have 32 bit your max is 4gb so I would recommend upgrading to a 64-bit platform. You can check the minimum required pc specs at the bottom on the steam page from csgo.

Reactions: i'm zorgon

i'm zorgon

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Actually, csgo can almost run on everything, even with build in GPU from intel/amd. 2GB ram is the minimum but 8gb is the sweetspot for most games. But since you have 32 bit your max is 4gb so I would recommend upgrading to a 64-bit platform. You can check the minimum required pc specs at the bottom on the steam page from csgo.

if i upgrade to 64bit maybe she work???

zGamersNetworkz

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2015
YouTube
if i upgrade to 64bit maybe she work???
Yes it's definetly alot better for games, but keep in mind it's hardware. So you will need a new 64 bit motherboard, possibly a new CPU, in case it doesn't fit the new motherboard. You will have to install your OS, I'm assuming you are running on windows, again because it's 64-bit. But the difficult part will be replacing everything into your new motherboard. You could try to invest into a better graphics card, because you are probably running on your internal intel gpu? The easiest would be to buy or build yourself a custom pc. Around 500 bucks could get you a decent pc that will be better then a console. I see you have dual core, and for most games quad core is required.

But if you are not really into gaming and just want to play CSGO, you might just upgrade your graphics card. Or just buy the game and test it out and see if it's decent, like when it's on sale it's only 6 bucks.

Reactions: i'm zorgon

i'm zorgon

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Yes it's definetly alot better for games, but keep in mind it's hardware. So you will need a new 64 bit motherboard, possibly a new CPU, in case it doesn't fit the new motherboard. You will have to install your OS, I'm assuming you are running on windows, again because it's 64-bit. But the difficult part will be replacing everything into your new motherboard. You could try to invest into a better graphics card, because you are probably running on your internal intel gpu? The easiest would be to buy or build yourself a custom pc. Around 500 bucks could get you a decent pc that will be better then a console. I see you have dual core, and for most games quad core is required.

But if you are not really into gaming and just want to play CSGO, you might just upgrade your graphics card. Or just buy the game and test it out and see if it's decent, like when it's on sale it's only 6 bucks.

thank you very much...this help me so...i just wont to play csgo becouse in youtube i make only tutorials