Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi freedom fam!
If you guys have been posting you may have noticed that out friendly forum team have added a new feature to the forums.
Credits.
When you make a new thread or reply to a post you earn credits which can be spent. At the moment you can only earn but later down the track they've got some things planned such as prizes or stuff.

There's a bit of good and bad about this:
Good - it will encourage people to post more
Bad - it could lead to spam from people trying to get more credits.

Leave your opinions down below.

As always. Happy posting.
Showcase One Media
MGN CT

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I think it is a good thing. It allows people to be rewarded for participating in the forums. If it leads to spam then maybe a system of maximum credit per day, hour or both would have to be put in place.

I also believe it's good. I don't believe maximum since there are some really big posters.
I believe it should be something like anyone caught spamming for credit will be banned from making credit for the same time as the forum warnings and points.

Reactions: GamerwithLyme

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
The credit system wasn't exactly meant to go live, but glad you guys had some fun with with it :)

If we do implement a system like this, we have to ensure it is properly set up to encourage the right sort of behavior. Hopefully you guys will see some good changes for the forum to come!

Awesome! I've got some ideas to put the credit system to use if you go forward with it. :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The credit system wasn't exactly meant to go live, but glad you guys had some fun with with it :)

If we do implement a system like this, we have to ensure it is properly set up to encourage the right sort of behavior. Hopefully you guys will see some good changes for the forum to come!
Make it a beta only feature for now xD

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I was well on the road to becoming a millionaire :(

But yeah it would be an amazing feature wich i would love to see be implented :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed