Credit System "Freedom"

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Firstly why the credit system what is the point in the credit system?
Secondly - What are we going too be using it for?
Thirdly - When can you brag about the credit system?
Fourthly - You're guys opinion on the system is it benefiting you?
Answer in Comments please =)

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Answer in Comments please =)
1) The credit system is in place as a way to promote and encourage user interaction on the forums
2) At the minute, We are still deciding on the appropriate awards, aside from bragging rights of being the richest in the Freedom! neighborhood of course... We are planning on adding cosmetic rewards and benefits for Freedom! forums users. Possibly a ranking system where you will unlock new features at each point.
3) You can brag about the credit system, if you want to celebrate hitting a particular credit milestone, for example in the milestone and achievement section of the forum, or if you have ideas or suggestions for the future use of the credits you can always message one of the forum team (like myself) and I can bring these up with the rest of the team.
4) I wouldn't say the credit system is benefiting me just yet, but then again this is like a beta period to see what its like, and whether or not users are actively trying to get them, and their opinions on them. We obviously want to make everyones stay as enjoyable as possible and try our best to create new and entertaining things on the forums to help out / bring some enjoyment to using the forums

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
1) The credit system is in place as a way to promote and encourage user interaction on the forums
2) At the minute, We are still deciding on the appropriate awards, aside from bragging rights of being the richest in the Freedom! neighborhood of course... We are planning on adding cosmetic rewards and benefits for Freedom! forums users. Possibly a ranking system where you will unlock new features at each point.
3) You can brag about the credit system, if you want to celebrate hitting a particular credit milestone, for example in the milestone and achievement section of the forum, or if you have ideas or suggestions for the future use of the credits you can always message one of the forum team (like myself) and I can bring these up with the rest of the team.
4) I wouldn't say the credit system is benefiting me just yet, but then again this is like a beta period to see what its like, and whether or not users are actively trying to get them, and their opinions on them. We obviously want to make everyones stay as enjoyable as possible and try our best to create new and entertaining things on the forums to help out / bring some enjoyment to using the forums
Personally I think they should make unlock-able items with the credits maybe-emblems-titles-changes of colour names ect something on the lines of that and yes i agree isn't really benefiting me ATM I hope in the nest 2-3 Months that they actually work with this

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Well said!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I think they should make unlock-able items with the credits maybe-emblems-titles-changes of colour names ect something on the lines of that and yes i agree isn't really benefiting me ATM I hope in the nest 2-3 Months that they actually work with this
Well we have spoken about things like that, and that does seem to be a general consensus amongst the users of the forum that they would like to be able to change titles / change of colours etc, I will be sure to pass these on
Well said!
Why thank you, anything you would like to add to the suggestions above?

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Well we have spoken about things like that, and that does seem to be a general consensus amongst the users of the forum that they would like to be able to change titles / change of colours etc, I will be sure to pass these on

Why thank you, anything you would like to add to the suggestions above?
Awesome =) thanks

Reactions: barimalik

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It rewards active Members and will earn you rewards in the Future. Read this thread about it: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/new-freedom-credits-how-do-they-work.221296/
They are still thinking of ideas to use it, if you have any yourself you may comment them on a Suggestion Forum post or in the roundup thread: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/official-round-up-of-credit-suggestions.221325/
You can brag about it already but really shouldn't. I would never do that. By the way I HAVE ALMOST 2,3K CREDITS ON HERE AND AM THE RICHEST MEMBER WOO *cough*
Yes.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I'm going to say it this way, because it will help you in your YouTube career as well as other places in life.

If you have a question, try to find the answer to it yourself before you try to ask others for it. Odds are they'll link you to a place where the answer already exists.