Gaming Creating opportunities! - (Assassins creed unity) - Walkthrough - Part 8

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User

Like and subscribe for more videos, road to 800 subs at 754 atm come help out :)
Thanks for posting! I've watched the video and it's quite good overall, just a few things that I've thought up for you to improve on:

I think you've got the sound balance very good with your voice and it's very clear, even with headphones (I tested that out like I do with everyone!), well done with getting this spot on, this is one of the main points that I usually say for people to improve on! (y) (Y)

I really think that you should create an intro and outro section for all of your videos which will help familiarise your viewers with your channel which has a positive psychological effect on them (scientifically proven, just search on the internet to check it out).

If your not very savvy on creating such intros and outros, just create a post in the requests/offers section of the forum, requesting someone to make one for you, people usually charge credits or do it for free! :)

I like you channel banner and overall GFX though, did you do these yourself as they look quite professional?!

I hope you take my advice on board and I wish you good luck with the future of your channel! :)

~Piano Uncovered