Music Creating EDM and Synthwave

FenMusic

New User
Jan 9, 2017
I don't upload to youtube alot, because my views are kinda not high enough and not enough comments for me to keep going really, so i prefer uploading to newgrounds, but here's 3 examples of what i make, would like feedback really :p
Have been making music for a year now, hope you like it and hope i get my account reviewed before dying of old age :D

More songs will be uploaded if anyone really does want to hear more, please reply to this thread :p

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
I hope ya enjoy your time here with #FreedomFamily! :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I don't upload to youtube alot, because my views are kinda not high enough and not enough comments for me to keep going really, so i prefer uploading to newgrounds, but here's 3 examples of what i make, would like feedback really :p
Have been making music for a year now, hope you like it and hope i get my account reviewed before dying of old age :D

More songs will be uploaded if anyone really does want to hear more, please reply to this thread :p

Welcome to freedom!
Who cares if your video views aren't high enough. UPLOAD anyway!!!
Your not gonna get that extra views!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D