Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone I am the diabolicalham and I'm looking to create a squad of youtubers with various personalities to have a good time creating videos with etc. If you are interested let me know. I am yet to come up with a group name.

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone I am the diabolicalham and I'm looking to create a squad of youtubers with various personalities to have a good time creating videos with etc. If you are interested let me know. I am yet to come up with a group name.
Hey man im interested my channel is Thuglife324 check it out see if yoir interested it says I haven't uploaded in 2 mouths but I am active so don't worry about that haha

Krazy Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
I'm down my psn is Undeadseba7x I have GTA n few other games but wanting to do GTA stuff but no friends that play it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Depends on what games, i'm down to co-op or play together if we have same interests :)