PC Creating a big PC gaming recording group! (4-20 People)

PC vs Console

• PC

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Console

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Need About 4-20 People!

So i've seen a lot of other people creating big recording groups but they never seem to reply back to us so what i've decided to do is create a big pc gaming group on skype. What will happen is at whatever time on Friday everyone should try to get on because that will be the time where most people are on, now i know not everybody can get on and that's fine, that's just the set day when most people will be on, at this time we will do a big call and decide on what we should record or maybe we could split off into small channels, we'll make it up as we go along

List this in Your Reply:
Name or Nickname-
Age-
Skype-
Timezone-
Channel-
Twitter-
Games you Have-

sorry only have console :(

Blackwoodz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2016
INDIA
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Glitchy GamerOG

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Need About 4-20 People!

So i've seen a lot of other people creating big recording groups but they never seem to reply back to us so what i've decided to do is create a big pc gaming group on skype. What will happen is at whatever time on Friday everyone should try to get on because that will be the time where most people are on, now i know not everybody can get on and that's fine, that's just the set day when most people will be on, at this time we will do a big call and decide on what we should record or maybe we could split off into small channels, we'll make it up as we go along

List this in Your Reply:
Name or Nickname- Bryce- Nickname wen recording: Glitchy
Age- 14
Skype- bryce_bent
Timezone- east coast= canada
Channel- (just started looking to grow) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqpW6QbsxuyShQyu4HrFu0g
Twitter- https://twitter.com/GlitchyOG?lang=en
Games you Have-
[CSGO, MINECRAFT, TERRARIA,H1Z1, TF2, ]

Reactions: Blackwoodz