Gaming Crazy Pigeon Gamemode in Battlefield One!

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Hey fellas! I'd been eyeing one of the gamemodes in Battlefield 1 for a bit. It's called "War Pigeons" and its actually surprisingly fun! In the video I try and figure out the mode while picking up some awesome classes and destroying the opposing team. I encourage you to watch the whole video, but if you don't have time I understand. :)
That's all for my rambling, here is the video:

If you enjoyed please leave a like. If you like my channel and daily streams maybe consider Subscribing!

L

lucas stormes

dude really nice video just subbed hope you can check out my channel [No advertising]

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
dude really nice video just subbed hope you can check out my channel
Please be sure to read the forum rules, as your current post is covered under our inappropriate advertising rule, and as such a warning point has been added to your account. Make sure not to post your content on other peoples threads, or to self promote your channel - I.e asking for views / likes / or asking people to check out your channel

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Please be sure to read the forum rules, as your current post is covered under our inappropriate advertising rule, and as such a warning point has been added to your account. Make sure not to post your content on other peoples threads, or to self promote your channel - I.e asking for views / likes / or asking people to check out your channel
When I saw this I thought it was for me lol. I was like hellllll naw!