RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
So my AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU isn't being detected, but my CPU is. I'm not able to click the start mining button on the crpyto miner, but when I go idle it starts mining on my CPU I think. It shows my balance of ZCash going up. This is strange that it's still not picking up my AMD GPU. I reported that problem already.
I had to run the program as administrator to get the 0.2.1 version to open. When I tried opening it normal, it went to the 0.1.1 version.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That's interesting, I don't think it's supposed to do CPU Mining yet...

The versioning thing is weird though, I don't think it should have any reason to return to 0.1... Reinstall?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
That's interesting, I don't think it's supposed to do CPU Mining yet...

The versioning thing is weird though, I don't think it should have any reason to return to 0.1... Reinstall?
It's super strange that it's mining on my CPU. It shows CPU: 1 and GPU: 0

I've tried reinstalling like 20 times! Does the same thing every time. Mine doesn't auto update.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It's super strange that it's mining on my CPU. It shows CPU: 1 and GPU: 0
The CPU showing even though it can't mine is normal, for your GPU I've heard that your specific GPU is being investigated and that there will be a fix for it soon.
I've tried reinstalling like 20 times! Does the same thing every time. Mine doesn't auto update.
Just wondering, are you running an EXE called "Crypto Miner" or "miner.crypto.tm"?