Community Counter Strike Cave The New Upcoming Channel!

Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! We're a new and upcoming YouTube channel based on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, We're a team of two people (Tryhardlisious and UnleashedTerror we both have youtube channels!) and we feel as if the community of Counter Strike on YouTube is empty without us so we have decided to create channel which will very shortly have CS:GO betting, CS:GO Patch videos, CS:GO Funny Moment Videos, and lastly Tips and Tricks that'll help you get better at Counter Strike!

Last edited:

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! I play CSGO too. If you ever want to play message me! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! We're a new and upcoming YouTube channel based on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, We're a team of two people and we feel as if the community of Counter Strike on YouTube is empty without us so we have decided to create channel which will very shortly have CS:GO betting, CS:GO Patch videos, CS:GO Funny Moment Videos, and lastly Tips and Tricks that'll help you get better at Counter Strike!
Can you tell us more about yourselves? I'm glad that you were both encouraged to join freedom, but I'm curious about the both of you! Words tend to spark connections in the forum. Did you see the sticky posts at the top of the introduction page? It tells you a bit about the protocol, and how to properly format your thread easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/