GFX Request Could use some new channel art. (Open to paying)

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Looking to get a new banner to recognize my new GT change and a new banner for my second channel as well. I do need the little logo picture to go along with it as well. I am not completely opposed to paying for things either if its within reason and the work is of really good quality. If you need or want more info or it interests you, shoot me a message here.

Reactions: Rogue Games

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Looking to get a new banner to recognize my new GT change and a new banner for my second channel as well. I do need the little logo picture to go along with it as well. I am not completely opposed to paying for things either if its within reason and the work is of really good quality. If you need or want more info or it interests you, shoot me a message here.
I could do the banner

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube

Hey man! Happy to do this for you if you're interested. :)

I do charge for my services but I promise it will be worth the money.

I also offer Cartoon Character creations however these are at additional cost.

Make sure you send me an email at the following address if you are interested in my services: [email protected]

Here's a link to my YouTube channel where you can see more of my work (I make all my own Banners, Thumbnails etc...)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdYrn9sx7efIWSm9pxDtyg?&ab_channel=Rogue&ab_channel=Rogue

Here is my portfolio: https://roguegamesgfx.carbonmade.com/

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear back from you soon. :)

Freedom Banner.jpg

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
I can do it for free just email me with this format. [email protected]

Channel Link-

Link to any Social Media Pages-

If you want a gaming banner (If not type NA),
what game or games do you want on it?