Review4Review Could Someone Review My Latest Video for A Review in Return

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Sure, I will check your video out!

- Firstly, short VLOG, that is what I like to see!
- When doing a VLOG, try to keep a steady hand, you are shaking quite a bit surprisingly.
- Good animation. Gets the point across
- Maybe try to keep the video at the same pace, I saw multiple times you stop talking waiting for the next clip. If you start talking about shutter speed. Once you are done, instead of having that extra second of waiting, use the animation you are using but then cut straight to the next clip. It is just those minor edits that will make it better.

My latest video is in my signature below. I am mainly looking for suggestions of games but maybe you could give me feedback on how I should make my video look for this type of gameplay.

MicahFischer2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sure, I will check your video out!

- Firstly, short VLOG, that is what I like to see!
- When doing a VLOG, try to keep a steady hand, you are shaking quite a bit surprisingly.
- Good animation. Gets the point across
- Maybe try to keep the video at the same pace, I saw multiple times you stop talking waiting for the next clip. If you start talking about shutter speed. Once you are done, instead of having that extra second of waiting, use the animation you are using but then cut straight to the next clip. It is just those minor edits that will make it better.

My latest video is in my signature below. I am mainly looking for suggestions of games but maybe you could give me feedback on how I should make my video look for this type of gameplay.
Great Video
Maybe a little lengthy, especially without a voice over
I would like to hear a commentary, I think it would be more interesting
I'm not a big gamer so I can't really comment on the content
Good Music it fits the tone
Nice End Card at the end
Good use of Call to Action!
Overall good content my only advice would be to do shorter videos or videos with commentary or voice over!
Nice Channel Art! Good Thumbnails as well!
Keep up the great content! :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Great Video
Maybe a little lengthy, especially without a voice over
I would like to hear a commentary, I think it would be more interesting
I'm not a big gamer so I can't really comment on the content
Good Music it fits the tone
Nice End Card at the end
Good use of Call to Action!
Overall good content my only advice would be to do shorter videos or videos with commentary or voice over!
Nice Channel Art! Good Thumbnails as well!
Keep up the great content! :)

Thanks for the feedback, the next Clicker Heroes video is going to have commentary. My voice is not really commentary worthy but lets give it a go!?
You keep up the good content as well!