Tips & Tricks Could really use some feedback for improvement!

ItsBill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey,
Had to like your video "How NOT to talk on cam, for Youtube", you nailed it, had me laughing.
Ill give you the straight truth of what I think. I am not gonna sugar coat it. :)

*Id start with the image of your channel. Channel art is quite plain, its decent but nothing that stands out. With todays programs, you can EASILY make something way more sexier than that. I would change both the banner and the logo for something sexier and more appealing.

*The thumbnails. They are horrific. You can barerly read the text and its not inviting at all. Its clear that lazy work.

*Twitter, twitch, facebook. On your youtube banner, to the right you can attatch your social media. You HAVE to have twitter or facebook. Telling your followers youve uploaded something on either twitter and or facebook is an awesome notification. Free viewers, free comments and its instant.

*You have disabled EVERYTHING on your channel. Only thing I can click on is "uploaded", I cant click any playlist, any video section, NO INFO, no nothing. The channel is way to restricted.

Now lets get into the videos...

*Start using transitions like fade in or out between clips, specially the montages. The transition can be as short as 0,01, but it will do massive difference, our brain will spot it. It will make for a hell of a lot better experience watching your videos.

*Make a good intro and a good outro. Get your self either After Effects or Sony Vegas and search for "Intro Tempelates" on yotube. Easy.

Lastly I want to add the harsh fact about all this. The videos your posting are mainstream. EVERYONE posts those type of videos, only with a lot better quality, commentary, sound, effects and so on. You might need to think on how you want to differ your self from the rest. Do something that few other does. One idea would be to do more videos where you play with a bunch of friends, you can explain tactics, different mods, troll each other and after a couple of videos you can make one big montage. Id watch that for sure.

Last thing, you seem to have dedicated some work into your videos. I see youve edited, added, cut and whatnot. Only thing that remains is that you learn to do it better.

Good luck!! I'll sub and keep watching your vids to see for improvements. =)

CBlairzy

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
Barrie. Canada
YouTube
I watched your latest video (BO3 Awakening Gameplay) and i noticed that you could disable resample (search it up online) and maybe just a cleaner song and maybe not a so crazy one but its just me, keep doing what your doing