Could I get advice?

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, I saw your channel and you mostly upload Minecraft videos. I don't watch Minecraft though, but I'll just give a summary of what I have learned.

Make eye catching thumbnails. Don't get lazy on thumbnails (they said) because personally, the better the thumbnail is, the higher I'll be clicking a video.

Another thing that affects the thumbnail is the title. Make sure it is a good title, and not a click bait one. You'll just be generating dislikes with that one. Make sure that the title can be as interesting as it can be.

Tags. I don't really know much about tags, but make sure you put relevant tags in order to get a higher ranking. I think a higher watch time also affects this (?)

Great content. Make your channel stand out from others. I personally do this by being myself. I always think that I am unique even though what I do isn't. So, if that ever makes sense, you can do it. If not, just make great content. Always aim for a great content, not just a good one.

I hope I helped and made sense here haha!

Shadoweli12

Rising User
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
I don't watch any minecraft videos but the general advice is that you make original and unique content and people will watch your channel if you continue to upload
Ok, thank you... I try to make original content for the most part, so I will continue doing that.

Shadoweli12

Rising User
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
Well, I saw your channel and you mostly upload Minecraft videos. I don't watch Minecraft though, but I'll just give a summary of what I have learned.

Make eye catching thumbnails. Don't get lazy on thumbnails (they said) because personally, the better the thumbnail is, the higher I'll be clicking a video.

Another thing that affects the thumbnail is the title. Make sure it is a good title, and not a click bait one. You'll just be generating dislikes with that one. Make sure that the title can be as interesting as it can be.

Tags. I don't really know much about tags, but make sure you put relevant tags in order to get a higher ranking. I think a higher watch time also affects this (?)

Great content. Make your channel stand out from others. I personally do this by being myself. I always think that I am unique even though what I do isn't. So, if that ever makes sense, you can do it. If not, just make great content. Always aim for a great content, not just a good one.

I hope I helped and made sense here haha!
Thank you, it did make sense and to be honest, I'm not that good with thumbnails xD. I'll have to work on them.