Request Could I get a full channel review!

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Channel review request
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I checked up on what people thought of my channel and I thought now would be a good time to get some more opinions on it. before i go into too much detail on everything just a quick heads up that I do swear a lot in my videos so if that's not something you like I do understand but its just how my style of content goes.

I'm really looking for peoples opinions on my more recent videos and how my channel looks as of right now. I just recently changed my thumbnail style to something else and have been updating a lot of my artwork. Same goes for the way I edit my videos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to my channel is at the bottom but just in case here it is
: Channel

yeagerbomb

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
yeagerbomb31
So, I am by no means an authority on what makes a great channel. However, I can give you my opinion as a viewer:

1. Artwork: The first thing I see on your channel is magnificent artwork. I can tell that you really put time and effort in your banner/logo/thumbnails. They are interesting and really capture the eye.

2. Consistency in your uploads: I noticed that you put a new video up every week which, as a viewer, made me want to subscribe even more. (which I did).

3. Video quality: The video quality was awesome. There were no bugs, blurs or jumpiness in the picture and the sound was great.

4. Commentary: The artwork and video quality is what captured me at first, but the commentary is what made me stay. I watched more than a few of your videos and the commentary is excellent and made me want to watch more.

Overall: Great channel. Again, it made me want to subscribe so you are doing something right.

Maybe you could return the favor and let me know what you think of my channel. I'd appreciate the feedback.