Solved Copyrighted content was found, Bullseye - KDrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

Freedom! Member
Hello,

I used the song called Bullseye - KDrew that I have download years ago that"s free to use, also I added the details about the song in the video description. The name is Bullseye.

My videos are all public to play and use, However It's claimed by INgrooves, on behalf of the Indie Music Group
I can not found who owns this song, other then this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6BTCT34ed65uXRPSJZioOw
The video of mine with the song is here:
I like to use the song without any Copyright claim and get full permissions, And like I said I don't know who owns it since there are allot of YouTube channels that use this song.

What is my best thing to do! and what's the answer?

U

User.123120

I do know that it's free to download and use, and my videos are allowed to be played with that song. What I'm saying that I can not earn cash from it.
Best bet would be to email them and ask them to lift the claim, but it doesn't look like its free to use for your own personal gain :/

Upvote 0

Lyrus

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
The song is copyrighted - you can't use it in your videos .Kdrew made the song and he is signed with Indie music group

Upvote 0

Empire

Freedom! Member
I do know that it's free to download and use, and my videos are allowed to be played with that song. What I'm saying that I can not earn cash from it.
I might give that a try. I'm going to be careful also since YouTube can remove the full channel. So If I buy the song will it make any difference? And if I do get the full permissions how do I use the right words to YouTube?

The song is copyrighted - you can't use it in your videos .Kdrew made the song and he is signed with Indie music group
It's free to download Yeah! also you can buy it.

Now? Saving posting another topic, I have videos that was uploading since 2013 And it's using the song Beggin' - Madcon and all of my videos with that song in it are muted (HELP) and I'm trying to find away to get it fix

Can I get permission?
Can I remove the song without the full audio of the video?

Am I just better off re-uploading the videos again that have been edited without the song

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.