Not open for further replies.

BGGamer441

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2014
Bulgaria
YouTube
BGGamer441
Hello, I want to ask something. So i have some videos that were copyright claimed and I had monetized them, and the network has disconnected my account from them, because I have those claims. So if I have a claimed video and I have turned off the monetization on all the videos will I be able to reconnect with the network again? I mean will they connect with my channel again? Or I have to fully remove all claimed videos? Thanks in advance!

Pirate Slaughter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
You can still be in the network for having copy right claims, as long as the monetization is off. If you've copy right claims, then you can't earn money from it.

You can't monetise this video.
Copyrighted content was found in your video.
The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, you won't be able to monetise your video.

What does the message under you claims say?

Upvote 0

BGGamer441

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2014
Bulgaria
YouTube
BGGamer441
You can still be in the network for having copy right claims, as long as the monetization is off. If you've copy right claims, then you can't earn money from it.

You can't monetise this video.
Copyrighted content was found in your video.
The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, you won't be able to monetise your video.

What does the message under you claims say?
"Can't monetize video." Though this shows up on only one of my videos the other one says nothing but when i go to the monetization section it says "Your video is currently not approved for monetization. To consider your request, YouTube requires information regarding your commercial use rights for your video." and it gives me an option to provide a proof I have commercial use rights. I don't want to monetize both of them and I want to do something to get back with the network!

Upvote 0

Pirate Slaughter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
I went through a few of your videos, you're using copy righted music without credit nor permission. You can look closer on why you got a claim on your video by going to Video manager -> copy right Notices

Check if your Copyright status is in good standing.

Upvote 0

BGGamer441

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2014
Bulgaria
YouTube
BGGamer441
I went through a few of your videos, you're using copy righted music without credit nor permission. You can look closer on why you got a claim on your video by going to Video manager -> copy right Notices

Check if your Copyright status is in good standing.
Yeah my copyright status is in Good Standing. I haven't recieved any Copyright Strikes yet. In the tab copyright notices it says "Includes Copyrighted Content", but i haven't recieved any strikes nor i want to monetize the videos with copyright claims.

Upvote 0

KestonicTV

Freedom! Member
Well it depends, FREEDOM might tell you delete these videos so that they are able to invite again to the network because they can get in trouble with YouTube, however most copyright claims are not a threat to your channel but if FREEDOM removed you then there is a reason behind that. If you want a detailed answer i suggest you to create a support ticket here http://freedom2.support.tm/ Good Luck :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.