Solved Copyright Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger211

New User
Aug 29, 2016
Does Freedom pays for channel that uploads copyright contain videos but have NO Copyright & Community strike?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If you have no issues with Copyright or Community strikes, you have no worry, but if you are uploading copyrighted videos on purpose, you are just heading into a place where you will be striked and possibly suspended.

Upvote 0

Roger211

New User
Aug 29, 2016
The chance of getting strike or suspended is very slim and I can assure that. So, do I need to worry of non payment?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The chance of getting strike or suspended is very slim and I can assure that. So, do I need to worry of non payment?
I have to say I admire your quite frankly lacklustre idea of the copyright system, but potentially uploading copyright content your leaving yourself open for all sorts of issues, and as @Crazylawrence said your heading to a place where you could get a strike and possible suspended. And yes if you are uploading copyright content both YT and Freedom could refuse to pay you as you are breaking the terms of service.

Upvote 0

Roger211

New User
Aug 29, 2016
What if I don't get caught and my channel remains in good standing? Actually, the contains that I'm talking about is copyrighted but not globally like Sony, Paramount, Fox Release etc. Those videos are originally from a country and that particular country is blocked from watching the video.

I am not worried about getting Copyright Strike but not getting paid by freedom even if my channel doesn't receive any strikes! I have heard that youtube pays as long as monetization remains active but don't know how Freedom will take this.

In a nutshell, will I get paid by Freedom if I successfully bypass Copyright Claim and manage to keep my account in good standing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
What if I don't get caught and my channel remains in good standing? Actually, the contains that I'm talking about is copyrighted but not globally like Sony, Paramount, Fox Release etc. Those videos are originally from a country and that particular country is blocked from watching the video.

I am not worried about getting Copyright Strike but not getting paid by freedom even if my channel doesn't receive any strikes! I have heard that youtube pays as long as monetization remains active but don't know how Freedom will take this.

In a nutshell, will I get paid by Freedom if I successfully bypass Copyright Claim and manage to keep my account in good standing?

Yes, generally if YouTube pays then Freedom pays you. If your account gets terminated because of copyrighted content payment may be withheld though.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
To upload copyright content what ever it maybe you need permission from the person,owner or company, non copyright is different.
Even if you are able to upload it with out getting a strike or copyright warning people can do manual search and if they find the footage game over.
I recently searched YouTube and found a person downloading my video`s 2 video`s and uploading exact footage the end result was not good for him :)

The question is why do people always want to upload other peoples material and try to earn from it (shakes my head)
I am thinking it will be a very short YouTube ride.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.