Solved copyright claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap King

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
TrapKing1812
hii i just used positionmusic for my video and i just upload it after fully upload i got copy right claim but i send mail to position music also regarding this and freedom also now a day after it still not completed my problem still there plzz help mee in this as i was freedom partner so i can use the music for videos...
these video i got copyright

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
Position Music is just a database for people to put professional music, so that people can pay to use them in places like big movies and adverts, etc.
So they have seperated the songs by their tags, one of the tags being "all music" and "Freedom!" I think.
You may only use the music under Freedom! in your videos as it is licensed to Freedom! and it should not make you get a strike of any sort.
If you find a song on the website and you can't download it, it means that you have not PAID for it and it is NOT under the Freedom! tag, if you can download it then it means you have the rights to put it into one of your videos.

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Dispute the claim and say that you are part of the Freedom Network partnership and that Position Music is a sponsor of Freedom. I used position music awhile back and I did that it the claim went away within a day.

Upvote 0

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
hii i just used positionmusic for my video and i just upload it after fully upload i got copy right claim but i send mail to position music also regarding this and freedom also now a day after it still not completed my problem still there plzz help mee in this as i was freedom partner so i can use the music for videos...
these video i got copyright

Dispute the claim and say that you are part of the Freedom Network partnership and that Position Music is a sponsor of Freedom
I used @Position Music And never had that problem

Reactions: RyanSellers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.