Solved copyright claim & strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob71778

New User
Jul 30, 2016
Hello, I recently got a claim after I found a free hack for it and recorded it then put a download in the description, it was the company that made the hack that claimed me and i think its fair use but im not a lawyer. Please help me get this strike taken off my account.

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Pogwizdów
YouTube
dont hack buddy, you need to pay, you guility :D just srlsy dont download hacked games because they have viruses and anyone can do a simple program to troop your ip, then flood etc.

Upvote 0

Jacob71778

New User
Jul 30, 2016
dont hack buddy, you need to pay, you guility :D just srlsy dont download hacked games because they have viruses and anyone can do a simple program to troop your ip, then flood etc.
Thats not what I came here for, I know the risks involved with cheating in games and downloading peoples programs. But I cam here to ask if this is fair use or not

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So is it a claim or a strike? They are two very different things. In either case, only your network can really step in and do anything.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Unfortunately no one will be able to help you if your video breaks the YouTube ToS. (hacks / tools that break third part ToS are against YouTube's ToS).

You will need to try and deal with it yourself, however disputing it may bring more attention to the video which could result in a further community guidelines strike.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.