cool freeware application suggestions

Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
As you can tell from my channel name I mostly do freeware games but over the last few months I've started doing freeware app / freeware pack reviews 1 week in every 4 but I am running out of ideas.
What freeware apps do you think are cool enough to have a youtube video made about them?

Freeware apps I have already covered are - apk signer for android development, game downloader 4.0, google hacks 1.6 and PISA - the paid internet survey app.

Freeware packs I have done include - youtube aio portable, screensaver aio portable, an entire software pack for windows aio and a youtube intro aio.

I should state I am only interested in free / open source applications for windows

Please let me know if you can think of any freeware / open source applications that should be included in my channel

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Since i am inexperienced with this i apoligize in advance if i misunderstood the topic but i want to remind everyone that posting illegal stuff here (for example, torrents, pirates or hacks) is a serious rulebreak and will lead to a permanent punishment, so please be very careful with what you post.

If this isnt what the OP requested, could you explain a little more what you are looking for?

Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
Since i am inexperienced with this i apoligize in advance if i misunderstood the topic but i want to remind everyone that posting illegal stuff here (for example, torrents, pirates or hacks) is a serious rulebreak and will lead to a permanent punishment, so please be very careful with what you post.

If this isnt what the OP requested, could you explain a little more what you are looking for?
ree

I'm not looking for pirated or warez software I'm looking for free or open source software